Friday, March 11, 2011

Some Garden Gems

Look at this little beauty. I watched this spider from my loungeroom window for months. She was always out on her web, night and day and I was always concerned for her safety. About a month ago, the day after I finally got around to taking some photos, I went out and she was gone! Agh! I miss her so, and still keep a hopeful eye out that either she or some of her offspring will turn up.
What an incredibly beautiful animal.
And then today I found this little baby spider..I think a garden orb.
so cute! :)     

And finally, for today, a couple of leaf curlers..especially for Lynne:)

1 comment:

  1. So pleased to see another spiderblogger. I'll tell everyone on facebook and hope that we are the start of a global fashion. The spiders need us.

    Fantastic photos of fantastic spiders.

    ReplyDelete